SWTPC

will sometimes have something to do with Southwest Technical Products Corporation products, but mostly you'll just find my thoughts and things I find interesting here. For the best SWTPC information on the internet, please visit my website at http://www.swtpc.com. If you are trying to contact me, post a comment to any of my blog posts and be sure to leave me your email address if you want me to reply.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Is George W. Bush the AntiChrist?


Google Search: george bush "the antichrist":
Results 1 - 10 of about 13,300 for george bush "the antichrist".

A whole lot of people seem to think so...




But man, proud man,
Drest in a little brief authority,
Most ignorant of what he's most assured,
His glassy essence, like an angry ape,
Plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven
As make the angels weep.


William Shakespeare, playwright and poet (1564-1616)



Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home