SWTPC

will sometimes have something to do with Southwest Technical Products Corporation products, but mostly you'll just find my thoughts and things I find interesting here. For the best SWTPC information on the internet, please visit my website at http://www.swtpc.com. If you are trying to contact me, post a comment to any of my blog posts and be sure to leave me your email address if you want me to reply.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.



Al Gore, 10/26/2004:

In my religious tradition, I have been taught that "ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so, every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."


Amen

The full text of the speech is posted next below. How good it feels to finally be hearing from a very respected person what many have known as the truth for quite some time. I believe this speech truly highlights the difference between politicians and statesmen and will will one day be considered as the pivot upon which the tide of public opinion turned against the Bush monarchy.

Link